Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy 3 Years Anniversary, Energy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Was flipping the TODAY's newspapers~ This show, "To Get Unstuck In Time" is showing soon in Starhub SCV Channel 55!!! I very much wanted to watch this series... Gonna get this VCDs when it comes out~ Simply love Roger now~ haha...

To Energy: Happy 3 Years Anniversary! It's been 3 years since I've been memerised by you guys~ Will definitely missed the times when encountering in contact in person during various autograph sessions.. I'm missing the first time, 30th August 2002, at Far East Square for your first ever performance~ I really missed that~ *use hankerchief to dab the eyes* *sniff*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, after work today, went shopping! Woo hoo! Been shopping around alot after I stopped work officially~ hehe... Bought 2 blouses from my own money today~ Haha... Anyway, had an early dinner at Crystal Jade @ Bugis again~ Ordered the baked rice with pork, vermicelli with bee hoon, 'har gow', 'siew mai' & mixed veggies~ That was the best dim sum I ever had, the dim sum was so fresh... *Slurps*... Oh, and i realised the iced yuanyang taste much better than the warm one... Hehe.. I'll take note of that...

Just wanna mention that, when I was watching the Showbiz News on Wilber's press conference where he cried bitterly, remembering the past.. Was telling my mama, Wilber's face-skin is so smooth... My mama replied, "Of course, he's not tanned at all, his face was un-tanned~ Unlike Edy, Shuwei, Milk they all, so tanned" ...

Do you know how surprised I was when my mama mentioned Energy's individual group members' names?! Hahaha... Oh, she didn't mention Kunda.. Don't know why... The first name she mentioned was Edy... Maybe Edy's the darkest ba... Hahahahaha...

I think it's partly because she read the I-weekly this week, the one featuring ENERGY~ =D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月