JB trip~
Went to JB today~ Set off around 10am, reached JB's customs at 11am, efficient? Hehe... Now no need to cross over the bridge to take the Bus 170 already...
And I really hate crowded buses~ Argh... Anyway, went City Square to walk around, my mama bought altogether 4 t-shirts + 1 pair of pants + 1 skirt for me... Wahahaha~ Then went to this Japanese Restaurant, uhm, with a very big Pikachiu outside one, ordered a salmon bento set, my mama & her friend ordered this seafood cum ebi spicy ramen, and a agadeshi Tofu~ The ramen was so so so fantastic! I never tasted ramen so springy before~ and the soup base, thought it's spicy, but I absolutely love the fragrantness & spiciness~ And the service attitude was really good~
I wanted to taste the ramen, the waitress just gave me an additional smaller bowl instantly, so thoughtful... And when we asked for the bill, after giving them the money, the waiter actually asked us whether we want more green tea... Where can you find such good service?! Singapore really... Never mind~ Haha...
Then don't know why the bus today take so long to come, idiot people, kept pushing... Argh~ Never taken bus before arh? Hmpf~ Ok, actually has tuition today, but wasn't feeling well in the morning already so... Hmm...
Energy's concert is real soon, this Saturday!!! ahaha...
And I wanna watch "The Island"... Ewan Mcgregor... Hehe... Nice storyline as well!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home