Work @ SMU~

My mama said, "Since you never been able to step into SMU, might as well seize the chance, to take a look at the inner side"... -_-"' The point is, I never even apply for SMU in the first place, how to get in? Haha... well, partly cause my mama say, I went to do the cycle test at Li Ka Shing's Library~ Gosh!... This SMU is so huge! Got at least 4 different buildings at the corners... I think it's linked underpass~ hehe...
Anyway, this's only for a couple of days, so endure!!! haha... Then had dinner at my favourite "Scissors Rice" with my parents and my mama's friend, the gravy is abit little but nevertheless, marvellous! haha... After that, I headed to Junkai's house for tuition... Man, I feel so sleepy on the way there...
Then, reached home, and caught a bit of the channel 8 show~ Hawick Lau is so cute! Just in case you don't know his christian name, I've included 2 photos of him~ Then you'll say, oh, so it's him eh? hehe... I think he's quite shuai as well lar.. then the way he speaks using Hong-Kong-ish mandarin is quite pleasant, at least to my ear.. hehe...


Yes, he's the Xiao-An in the "Zhen Qing"
By the way, Happy Birthday to you, Jeffrey Kor! If you happen to read this, I'm sorry that I've missed your party, I HAD to attend Energy's Concert~ haha... *wink*
And also proud to announce, Happy First Year Anniversary! *smiling sheepishly* haha...
*Updated*
If you've been following my blog, you'll know it's the 1 Year Anniversary for my BLOG! I've been a blogger since 11th July 2004~ =D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home