Sunday, July 10, 2005

Energy Goodbye Singapore Concert 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes yes yes~ Finally, Energy Goodbye Singapore Concert 2005 had started & ended~

At the starting of the show, they started with their latest dance, "Tian Yu Di" (Heaven & Earth), then "Wu Xie Ke Ji" (Invincible), "Tui Mo Lu" (Beat the devil), "Shen Me Tai Du" (What attitude), then they introduced themselves~

After that, they sang "Mo Nian Mo Yue Mo Yi Tian" (Some year, some month, some day), "Di Er Ci Ai Shang Ni" (Falling in love with you for second time), "Yan Lei De Wei Dao" (The taste of tears)~

Then, their dance hits which comprises of "Hey You", "Fang Shou" (Let Go), "Come On", "One Love"~ after that, they talked about their most favourite song of the 6 albums under their belt~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shuwei like "Zui Hou Yi Ci"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Edy like "Cowboy"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kunda like "Ji Xu",

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Milk like "Yi Zhi Dao Zui Hou"

Milk went on to request that he & Kunda always the ones that were doing the background vocals, that he actually like the part of "Mo Nian" where the 'Baby baby baby~" that was originally done by Edy~ Then "Wo Men" as well... They were always the ones doing the part where, "Hao Xiang Ni, BABY, Qing Fang Shou Zhui Xun~", 'baby part'...

Ok, they went on and sing "Chuan Yue Yi Guang Nian" (Travel through a million year), "Missing You", "Everything In My Heart"...

After that, their solo parts, Milk danced "Yeah", and took off his shirt!!! Haha... Then, Edy did 2 songs unplugged, "Hou Dou" (Red Bean by Faye), and "Ta Lai Ting Wo De Yan Chang Hui" (She came to listen to my concert by Jacky Cheung), Shuwei did a piece that was written by him, named "My Princess" and played the PIANO!, I never knew he could play, then Kunda sang "Tian Kong Mei You Xia Yu" (The sky is not raining), the first time he performed in Singapore~

Then, they did "Wo Ting Jian Tian Shi Ge Chang" (I hear the angels singing), the lighting effects was all focused on them individually, slightly golden yellow light, feels as if it's very holy, like church siah~ After that, they went on telling why they chose to do the solos~

Ok, then they sang "Gei Ni De Ge" (A song for you), "Yong Yuan Bu Shuo Zai Jian" (Never ever saying goodbye)...

Interesting part, they tell & taught us to dance when we heard Ramen Song, the steps like, lift your left hand, then your right, then up down up down twice from head to shoulder distance, then twist from left to right twice, then with your right hand, thumping 4 times~ haa.. kinda of interesting when the whole crowd was doing that when they sang the "Ramen Song" right after "Gotta Be Real", then ended with "Live It Up" ...

Then, they give thanks, and paid tribute, before singing "Wo Men" (Us), "Duo Ai Wo Yi Tian" (Love me one more day)~

Encore part, only one song, "We Are Family"... I was damn disappointed that they didn't sing "Zui Hou Yi Ci" (Last time) & "Wo Hui Hui Lai" (I will be back)... I was very touched when they sang the "Yong Yuan Bu Shuo Zai Jian" & "Duo Ai Wo Yi Tian"~ but I was quite surprised that I wasn't as touched as to wept when "Wo Men" was sang.. Edy couldn't control & cried when singing that~

Oh, I don't have super photographic memory, I can list them all because I recorded their performances in my mp3 player~ But it's really bad, I can't really hear what they're singing or talking, simply because the bass was too strong~ But I'm their fan and been to the concert after all, so I can make out the titles in the end~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月