Friday, July 08, 2005

Detective Investigation Files IV

Now watching...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup, this's a quite old show~ I've a habit, I buy VCDs is to keep them for keepsake and view at least once before lending out (even though I've watched it before), since I'm a DIF series fan, I've all the series from I to IV~ My first fall-in-love serial is this one~ Dayong & Jessie~ Hmm.. Ok, I better stop before I really rant on and on again~ Am trying best to finish this for Zebin's sake, been pestering me to lend her ever since I told her, but because I bought lotsa newer series lately, therefore no time to finish this...

From Armed Reaction IV, to Triump In The Skies, to A Step Into The Past, to the recent in which I haven't open yet, "A Point Of No Return"~ Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月