Orientation, tutee~
Originally had orientation for SIM today~ Already planned to go with Huixin, but dued to she's down with fever and can't make it, so I didn't went in the end (Yes yes, excuse only~) ... I'm feeling lazy anyway, gotta reached there like 8.30am, that means have to get up a freaking early of 6am!!! That puts me off~ And with a superb excuse that no one's accompanying me, Huixin & I decided we're not going~ Hehe...
Spent the day continuing my DIF IV... *Drooling* over Louis Koo... The background music is so superb... Haha... Ok, after that, went for tuition with Junkai~
Really will be 'gek seh' by this person... We were at the Chemistry Chapter, "Acids, bases & salts"~ And I was trying to explain to him, "Acid + Alkaline = Neutralisation process"
I was giving him real life examples on acids & alkaline, for example, acids like citric acids found in fruits like oranges & lemons & strawberries~ and examples of alkaline is toothpaste...
You know what he told me?
Junkai: Then I know how to neutralise the sourness in strawberries le... Rub those kiddo toothpaste with strawberry flavoured toothpaste with the strawberry to neutralise the sourness...
Me: *speechless*....... ?!?!?!?!?!
Wah lau, tell me? This kinda of tutee, will drive me to grave... Talking about tuition kids... Haiz... But it was actually quite funny... Haha... Though will drive me to grave, some of the things he said, actually sounded hilarious.. Haha..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home