Monday, August 01, 2005

First to Bata, then to school... (Lame~)

First day of school~ Haha... Wake up 6 plus, then get ready to go... Today, the lecture was on Econs.. No background at all.. But Huixin says it's better to have no background because this is entirely different from the A Levels or diploma~ Hmm...

The lecturer likes black or dark humour... He'd say things out of nowhere, that tickles the group of us... Overall not bad.. The first thing he said, something like don't skip your classes, don't be late even for 5 minutes, because you won't know what's gonna happened after that... Then he added, "I'll try to be late for you so as not to let that '5 minutes' happen..." *Whole group laughing* , then he continued, "but normally, the students will still be later than me... "Diaoz...

Oh, I love the refreshments, particulary the curry puff, (that's the only one I tried, by the way) because it wasn't spicy at all! Haha...

By the way, I feel this's abit similar to primary school, morning session, or even better! Only 3 hours per day.. Haha.. Slack eh... Hehee... 4 days week, each day only like half a day, the rest half day, is free!! Haha... Feel free to ask me out for lunch or dinner!! hahahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月