Sore sore throat~~~
I mentioned had a bad case of sore throat right? My mama feed me with some weird things, which she thinks will work...
1) Lotus root juice (those RAW ones, then scrap them for their juice)
2) Jin Du Pi Pa Gao (This's quite normal)
3) Watermelon Frost (Never seen before, green powder, super bitter) *PUI*
Today, I done the most things to my throat... Firstly, when going to school and coming back home, took a dosage of 5 "Golden Throat" Lozenges... Secondly, take a mouthful of the Pi Pa Gao (watching Miriam Yeung Qian Hua drink, machiam very nice, but... *puking*), thirdly, drank that Lotus root juice (making me wanna throw up, not because the taste, because I was too FULL, drank it immediately after dinner+soup+fruits)...
After that, took 1 more Strepsils (honey + herbs flavour).... Then taste that Watermelon Frost, sorry lor, no watermelon taste at all, smells like Po Chai Wan (the kind you take when you got stomachache), taste bittery, gave that up and finally, before bed, took the spoonful of Pi Pa Gao again...
Here I'm blogging, no help at all... Let's see tomorrow, whether it'll get better after a night's rest or not?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home