Wednesday, August 17, 2005

War & Beauty

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"War And Beauty", a show I'm chasing now~ (Top rated show in Hongkong last year)... Now at disc 8, 30 discs altogether, by the way~ Haha.. This drama's about 4 different women with different background, competing in the dark or open for the favour of the emperor~ Some on the surface are innocent, yet been plotting secretly... And some, are being forced by the environment to become ruthless... Wah, Sheren Tang (the eldest from the four which is quite obvious) is really a good actress~ Her expression in the eyes, send shivers down... A powerful woman~ Haha..

Ok, watched the showdown of the 2 guys (Superstar) just now.. No tuition today~ So can watch~ Personally, I think in the English Song part, Weilian did better than Junyang... To me, Weilian sounds more comfy than Junyang in terms of the rendition of the song~ But I still hope Junyang will win! Haha..

By the way, Happy Birthday to Junyang!!

Oh, I was also watching the below drama... Well, not a one I'll chased like the others... But, things might change.. wahahah~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Plusing the "War & Beauty" & "Ups & Down", I've been seeing a lot of Maggie Cheung lately~ Haha.. Basically, she's also another good actress... Just that her rumoured conflicts with Jessica, made me a bit biased towards her.. Louis Koo was rumoured to be boycotting Maggie when fliming for Jessica's sake (because Louis & Jessica are 'brothers')~ Haha.. Hmm, well...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月