Saturday, November 12, 2005

death

Myth goes: When people die, they'll go across this 'viewing gallery', to view what they have done this lifetime, before heading to the 'bridge' to drink the Granny Meng's soup~ My curiosity struck... Able to view from start, a recap of what we all have done from the very start to the very end~ Events we thought we have forgotten but actually embedded deep in our mind..

Months ago, there's this local drama casting Edmund Chen & Chen Liping, saying what Edmund went through the hades, and find out what really happen in there... There's this 'blessing tax', a tax which the other world pay to protect their loved ones still living~ There's this 'dream tax', for being able to communicate in the dreams of the family~ I was watching with a light heart, laughing at how producer of the drama able to protray a light hearted content with such a theme~

Anyway, back to the 'viewing gallery', I wonder how will I feel, watching a 'flim' with the only main character, me, myself & I~ Hmm... Will there be regrets? Will there be satisfaction? Will I be proud of this lifetime of mine? Is there anything I can improve? But, by then, I can no longer do anything else since I won't be around anymore~

Back to the old topic, Life's really short~ Should we be bold to pursue our dreams, but perhaps ended up with nothing in the end? Or should we just follow 'the script' of which everyone's doing? Finishing school, getting a job etc, standard procedures, and in the end, maybe die of regrets? Dilemma eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月