Thursday, November 10, 2005

Waiting

Waiting~ I realised waiting is a part of our life so much that it has already become integrated into our life~

You've to wait for buses, MRT, cabs~ If you're driving, have to wait to let others first or wait for traffic light to change into green...

Often, have to wait a very long time before you can do or get what you want~ Like if you're waiting for your idol at the airport, at the meet & greet sessions, at the autographs sessions~ (If you do such things~)

I'm someone used to waiting~ Because, I'm often one of the first few to turn up in group outings~ I tried to be as punctual as possible~ And of course, I do have my fair share of being late at times~ But at times only mar.. Not frequent~ Haiz... Never mind, now that I become so used to waiting, I'm not used to being the one for people to wait, weird feeling~~~ Haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

David Tao's concert~ Hmm... 26th of November.. Tempting but costly.. The most cheap is 78 bucks, can you imagine? Pay 78+2 bucks to see ants singing?? No no... But I can't bear to spend the most expensive one.. Ok, next one, David Tao, I'll watch your next concert, I promise! Hahaha...

Hmm, when is JJ Lin gonna have a concert? When is Jeff Chang & Sky Wu having their Part 2 concert? When is Emil Chau having his solo concert again? When is Sammi Cheng having her concert again? Why is some numeric boyband having their third consecutive concert in Singapore again? Trying to cheat money right? Tsk Tsk... Those who should open never open, those who should not open, and even open every year~Tsk tsk tsk....

Oh, Happy Birthday to my mama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月