Vam 3 & yu pian

Finally, I finished this show~ I delibrately take so long to finish, cause I can't bear to watch finish it.. Emptiness... Anyway, so touching when the reason was revealed why Tianyou & Xiaoling didn't went to prevent the fight between the Man King & Yao Chi~ And when Xiaoling know that Tianya was her daughter, she really dotes on her~~ motherly nature all evolved out.. I nearly thought they were real mother-daughter relationship~ Can't reveal too much as well, abo spoiler lar~ Haha... Good show, at least to me~ But I got a surprise in the last episode, like that also can~ Haha... Watch the finale and you'll know lar...
Anyway, went to China Square for lunch with Weilin.. Brought her to eat "Yu Pian Mee Fen"... First time eating there after they moved in.. Well, didn't realised they sell fried fish until today.. I had a mixture of sliced & fried fish.. Slurpz... And the Mr Teh Tarik's Iced Teh Tarik is good and cheap... Satisfied meal!Happy Birthday to Kunshan!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home