Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sakae

Met up with Weilin after school yesterday, and headed for lunch at Sakae located at Changi Airport~ Yummy.. The salmon sashimi was so fresh~ Haha.. And I didn't know that tempura fried veggies taste so good.. As usual, I love the fried tofu as well.. And the service was good as well, thank here thank there... Quite polite~ I like this outlet, because there weren't many people, we were the last ones to leave, so it feel as if we booked the whole Sakae restaurant~ Hahaha... Yar, sure, Tampines have everything (meaning various restaurants & shops), but in terms of service, it can't be compared to other areas~ See when I'm willing to travel all the way to Hougang for singing session, and all the way to Changi Airport's outlet.. Haha..

And, we had "One Day Tour" around Changi Airport.. Haha.. I didn't know they renovated some places, so it's kinda of alien to me lar... Haha.. And we bought some chocolates too.. Some contained rice crisps, Weilin insisted it's cereal, anyway, it's rice crisp, cheapo way of saying, can? Hahaha... Taste very good, especially the Hazelnut ones.. Was telling her that I'll nose bleed from eating chocolates, then she said, when you start to feel you're going to nose bleed, don't eat anymore... Hahaa... But I feel a slight dryness in the throat now, pray hard that sore throat doesn't come finding me, better gulp down gallons of water later...

Oh, feel like watching "Divergence" by Aaron Kwok, Gallen Lo & Daniel Wu after it was awarded best actor of the "Golden Horse" award~ Hmmm... Haha.. The judges say they voted for Aaron is because of the bloodshot eyes, whereas other male actors cried hard 'only'~ And Harry Movie is airing tomorrow le!!! Can't wait! Some say the opening of the show is very similar to the book itself, but disappointing part is when they shorten the Qudditch National Tournament, and fast forward to Harry's woken to the pain of his scar from his dream with Lord Voldemort within 15 minutes of the show~ And some say the best part is the duel and the meeting of Harry & Voldemort~ I'm seriously looking very forward to this show~~~

And they're confirming fliming the 5th Harry sequel, Order Of The Pheonix, next february, and the main cast remains the 3 original casts, Daniel (Harry), Emma (Hermione) & Rupert (Ron)~ What's Harry Potter movie without the 3 of them? Hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月