Year End review...
I decided to do a year end review cum summary of my life in 2005~
It all started at a countdown party at Mac's house, when we ushered into the new 2005~ Had alot of fun there, and looking forward to the countdown 2006!
January: Took up tuitioning, and at the same time, work at some computer company as a call out person.. Also, remembered those nightmares I had when I was watching "Mystic Files"... And oh yeah, got to know Alice while working as well... Met Chew Chor Meng, Zeng Guo Cheng, Michelle Chong & Jeff Wang in Parkway, as they were fliming a show~ Nice of them to oblige taking photos with me~~~ And then, there was Jo & SR's birthday celebration at Suntec, dedications were made~ And, by right, my work should end in the month of January, however, it dragged till June, for some reasons~ That's the main happenings in January...
February: And Chinese New Year came, and LY & I completed a 1000 pieces jigsaw puzzle for YB's birthday present within 8 hours, she left around 6am, I think, so as to catch first bus~ And, I kept complaining my old PC was giving me the low disk space problem... And also, my first ever bunking over at Jo's hall after many failed planned attempts... And, in this month, I accepted another tutee~ And, got to know a great place, Lighthouse~
March: In march, I started the 'mummy' nick for Huixin~ And 'unpure' nick for Jo.. Hahaha.. And, we celebrated mummy Huixin's birthday at Jo's hall~ My second buck over as well.. It was meant to be a surprise but due to some reasons, something didn't quite work out as we planned.. Also at the same day, I got to know my exam results... And, I changed my blog over here, to blogspot... Zebin lended me "The W Files", which also propelled my Hong Kong drama serials chasing one after another show... Had a belated birthday celebration for Gwennie at Lighthouse... And finally, after some thoughts, decided to register at my current school~
April: Happy because Channel U aired "Golden Faith" and more Korean & Japanese Dramas~ And the content of my job changes~ Sad because of a sad news, Fifi was put to sleep... Bought Goodbye Energy Concert tickets... Celebrated Yurong's birthday at Suntec, surprised her with a DIY cake... And, finally receiving my pay after 3 months...
May: The "Big Bird" term came out when we were discussing some 21st birthdays.. Encountered different customers in my job, some really made my day, some spoilt it throughly... And not forgetting the freaking big moth that was haunting my friend and I... Ordered my new PC and it came in the same month... Very pissed with the attitude at KBox Tampines, decided to boycott it unless I don't have a choice!
June: Energy released their supposedly last album, Final Fantasy... At the same time, got 'cartooned' and some goodies from my company... Went for their autograph session.. Tribute was made for Energy, stating my encounters with them... Also, vexing over the application over my school, so much things to be done, so much fees to be paid.. And I also come out with the pamperer's contract,
extract: This's the draft of the proposal I'm presenting to you on pampering people.
1) Be submissive, ie, everything I say, you do~
2) Be humble, ie, cannot say I I I, must say, "Your pamper-er (if there's such a word)" blah blah blah~
3) Be forgiving, ie, cannot be angry or piss or bu shuang~
4) Be smart, ie, must give clever & witty ideas once I ran out of it~
5) Be responsible, ie, it's a full time, life time responsibility~
6) Be tactful, ie, even though it's ugly, must say it in a concealing way~
7) Be brave, ie, sometimes need to fend off disgusting characters~
8) Be believing, ie, must believe in all I said
9) Be supportive, ie, must encourage when I fall, must celebrate when I succeed~
10) Be understanding, ie, must understand your time is my time BUT my time is not your time~Haha...
If you're agreeable, please print a copy, and tag me, I'll direct you where to send this page to..
Also, kept lamenting how my left eye twitches... And also, my last day of work, I only had half an hour break for lunch.. I should have 2 hours lor, since it was my last day at work! Hahaa...
July: Coming to July, received news about issues with health from friend... And then came, Goodbye Energy Concert... And one year anniversary that I've been blogging.. And 3 years anniversary since Energy came into the showbiz... Went for the Guiness 10,000 people Concert... Went for ZPop 2005 Concert too... Went to "Chomp Chomp" for GF's celebration...
August: Started schooling in a totally new environment.. Bad case of sore throat, that I tried,
1) Lotus root juice
2) Jin Du Pi Pa Gao
3) Watermelon Frost
4) Lozenges
And as well as got shreds of blood in my phlegm, decided to see a doctor... Superstar is heating... Got memerised by Junyang's voice.. Went to see TVB Stars, Joey, Jessics & Roger at Suntec...
September: Went for Superstar Concert by courtesy of the BuzzStop auntie... And got addicted to the Vampire 3 show... Bought my portable DVD player.. Cousin got married.. And lastly, news of Milk quitting Energy...
October: Unforgetting the cars I wanted, like Volkswagen Beetle, where I put up the pictures.. Hehe... And there was photo shoot.. The DVD of Energy Concert was out... Lastly, celebrating Wenning's birthday at Millenia Walk...
November: Went for Singapore Hits Award 2005, my earliest birthday gift this year... Saw Bryan & Kym at some hosting events, took photos with them.. Passed my Basic Theory Test... And there's TVB 38th Anniversary Award... Watched the highly anticipated flim of the year, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire...
December: Had my first driving lesson.. And booking of the BSB Concert tickets... And my birthday celebration.. Passed my Final Theory Test.. Endless games of badminton... My new sofa arrived...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home