JB trip
Went JB this morning.. Bought my new year clothes le.. Haha.. Bought quite alot of things.. But, the sales like bluff people one.. Got nice clothes but their size is left either the very small or very big.. Or, worst, left the display piece which is hung for like quite some months, thousands of people tried on, and, can see some dirty marks on the clothes.. =Shudders= Hahha... Yar...
Hmm... Found that I always wanted to blog about something, but when I actually sit down and wanna blog, I forgot what I wanted to blog actually.. Hahaha.. So I ended up nothing to blog... Anyway, currently watching the well loved "Full House"... Quite a nice starting.. Haha.. I don't prefer Rain, I prefer the other guy, Min He, in the show, real name is Jin Cheng Zhu? I don't know how to pronounce the last word.. Hahaha... I think he's so gentleman in the show.. I'm on first episode only lar.. Hahhaaha...
Oh, I really love bread from JB's Lavender~~~ They have varieties that I like!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home