Badminton~~~
Had a game of badminton for 2 hours today~ Great game! Hahaha... But the weather is damn so hot today, the sun was scorching like hell! Giving me headache! And I think my body is still radiating heat out now~ (Note: I didn't went out in sun to play; and it's been like 4 hours since the game ended~)
Yesterday, had driving lesson~ Stalled car a few times.. Haiz... Stupid half crutch! Can't seem to hit the 'biting point' yet! I learned the second way to start the car, then forgot the first one... Hopeless arh.. Hahaha.. Practise practise! Tried to attempt some turns on my own, not bad, not bad! But I must be more daring to turn the steering wheel~ And, to exit out fast enough so that I don't waste time waiting for the behind cars to move past me~ Quite heavy traffic yesterday~ Got so many big lorries, and those tow trucks... Hmmm...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home