Full house

I love the soft setting of this picture~ That's Thomas Ong, by the way~ If you can't recognize him~ Haha.. This show is starting next monday~~~

They looked so happy & blissful in this photo.. Hahaha...

Currently, watching this show, "Full House"~~ Hmmm.... Not bad, really quite not bad.. Very different and refreshing from those tear jerkers typical korean show~ Of course, before watching it, I knew it isn't that type lar, I mean, it's so obvious lor.. Hahaha...

Yar, I mentioned I like Min He from this show, that's him~ Hahaa.. I think he's far more good-looking than Rain~ Hahaha...

And, they looked compatible inside! Apart from eye candies from this show, I like it cause there's not really backstabbing going on, example the "Stairway to Heaven", the step sister always wanted to harm the main female lead, then her infamous eyes, starring people from the corner of the eye~ She doesn't have any other expressions to show that she's evil, just that eyeball trying to look from the eye corner~ Alice can do this trick perfectly well! Hahahaha...
Oh, finally collected my spectacles yesterday, and on the way, by the way, wanna get that pair of Adidas' shoes.. The price was 76 bucks~ Yar, cheaper, but no size, I think every shop left 4 and a half shoe size, tell me, how can I fit into those??? Grrrr...... I think I gave up la, unless I can find another pair I like~
Also, had an annual gathering with my primary school mates~ Went to a vegetarian restaurant, didn't know it was a vegetarian restaurant until we ordered our stuff~ Haha.. I had mushroom baked pasta, it's good, and their pizza was great as well, but not the Hot spicy Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich~ Haha.. Please don't ever order that again.. My mate who ordered that was complaining like hell.. Hahaha... And the waiting time, takes quite a bit of time as well... Hahahaha...
Then, went walk walk~ Oh, I didn't know mudpie from NYDC was so delicious!
Ya, how's my new skin? Give me a taggie ok? Ciaoz...
Happy Birthday to Nelson!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home