Thursday, December 08, 2005

Driving...

Jay singing "Hei Se Mao Yi" 'live'!!! Also, "Fa Ru Xue"~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/?v=nYBVGIycLu8

Yesterday, had a game of badminton and gym session... After that, my head was throbbing very aching, pain until feel like vomiting... terrible feeling.. =( never ever had such a painful feeling before, feels like my head is gonna explode anytime... Jia lat right? So, I went to take a rest lor, but the more I sleep, the more worse it gets, so, no choice, I pop in a paracetemol to relieve since I couldn't take it anymore.. Normally, I would just endure but I really can't.... Then sleep sleep sleep.... Got better in the evening time... Strange, I can still sleep around 11pm plus plus.. So, yesterday was zzzzzz all the way lar.. Hahaha... I think next time cannot over strain my body le, especially so long never exercise that much.. Hmmmm... Today, my whole body aching..
Went to have my eyes checked by a familiar optician after school today~ He said my current spectacles doesn't match the correct degree of my short sightedness lor... My current specs is not made by him... You just have some no conscience opticians always trying to add some degree to your short sightedness even though you're not increasing yourself! So, got myself a new pair of glasses.. Hehehe..

After that, rush to my driving lesson.. Wah, I think I getting hang of it already.. Hahaha.. My third lesson today, can start the car and make it move without stalling the car, ok, one time 'die car' today.. compared to a couple of times last week, that is, first time moving the car~ =Grins proudly=.. Hahaha.. Just the steering part not confident yet, must agar agar the turn.. Haha.. Today I learn third gear liaoz.. Hahaha...

Finally, had dinner with the family for pre-celebration of yours truly day~ But I was too bloated from the Free Starbucks Coffee~ Today, Starbucks' all outlet in Singapore, from 5pm to 7pm, is giving away each person a free drink~ Hahhaa... I got my share of free drink~ Cool...

And, Happy Birthday to Yuting-jie~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月