entry..
Hmm... Ok, yesterday went to mummy Huixin's house to check out her bbq place.. Wow! It's very nice, and spacious.. Me & mummy even played the playground facilities.. Haha.. Had quite some fun.. But the sun was glaring, I think me & her got a little tanned.. Hahahaha...
Oh, she suggested maybe we can play netball at the basketball court.. Perhaps, we can meet earlier then have a game before her party starts.. Hahaha.. But bring clothes to change, we don't wanna smell at the BBQ time.. Hahaha..
And was supposed to have driving lesson today, but my instructor kena car accident~ However, he got another car but today he has to go to give statement, so cancelled lesson...
Anyway, was quite bothered by a problem recently.. It crossed my mind that I totally forgotten the problem until YB was asking me last Sunday.. Then had a talk with GF yesterday night, we both decided not to jump to conclusions so quickly, maybe should give the other party to explain.. But now, it's the other party who seemed to have given up... This is such a disappointing matter, consisting of the number of years we've known, and the amount of laughter and tears we went through.. I just hope everything will be fine, even if the outcome might not be satisfying, I hope that'll be no hard feelings...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home