Sunday, March 12, 2006

TVB Star tour 2006

Kenix, Frankie, Elaine, Kevin~

Kenix


Frankie


Elaine


Kevin


A last shot before they left~Frankie, Kenix, Elaine, Kevin

That's right, I went to the above event at TM just now~ Well, Frankie & Kevin is very suave in real person, and Kevin doesn't look like 36 years old lor.. Haha.. Yeah, finally saw Kenix in real person, pretty pretty babe! My first female idol since the DIF days.. Hahaha...

But disappointment was I didn't get autographs from them, as they only sign for like 10 minutes, but I'm contented with just seeing them.. People should learn to be contented sometimes... Hehehe...

Oh, they all sang a song each, Kenix sang Kelly Chen's song, Frankie sang David Tao's song, Elaine sing Jacky Cheung song, and Kevin sang his own song, aka, sub theme song for Yummy Yummy TVB Drama... And those early birds in the queue can claim studio photos of each celeb and let them autographed.. Nice nice...

Ok, blog will be on holiday on a week as I'm flying later at 7am~ Shanghai, I'm coming! Hahahaa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月