Wednesday, March 01, 2006

driving, tuition, uol

I was on the bus to my driving lesson, was already running a bit late, and I encountered 4 traffic light junctions consecutively giving me RED light! What the?! But luckily, after that, it was green green green all the way.. So wasn't really too late... After driving, went for tuition.. Yupz, was an enjoyable 2 hour session, chatting and teaching him.. Haha.. First time feel quite relaxed there, and I'm so glad that he's more sensible, at least knowing how to do his questions correctly.. =D

It's going to be a busy this week and next week, with all the mock tests and 'parties' coming up, 2 in a week is hectic, man! Haha.. But I'm sure it'd be very enjoyable, I'm so looking forward to Saturday, skipping Friday, of course, with that IBM test.. Haiz... mock one arh, people, mock one.. But hor, I was reading my student portal, and came across these FAQs, and particularly, that's one that really stands out...

Will my script be marked if I am only able to answer a few questions?

Ans. We would like students to take the mock exams seriously and give it their best shot. If very little is answered, i.e. adding up all writings is less than 5 pages of the answer booklet, it is not meaningful to have your script marked. Your script will not be returned to you.

Uhm.... 5 pages? For IBM?? For the previous 2 assignments, I only managed to squeeze out 2 pages for him, now they need 5? I think I'll either leave a line in between so as to max out space, or I'll take the question paper and leave.. hahaha.. Oh, on second thoughts, it might mean the totality of the paper, not 1 question, 5 pages... There's 4 questions to be answered..Silly me! Hahaha...

However, it's not possible to study 4 chapters now, so I think... I think.. And I think.. God's will! Hahahaa...

Tell me again what's this about no correction fluid/tape?

Ans. In 2005, UOL made a change in the exam instructions sent to students before the exams in May. In it, UOL indicated that no correction tape/fluid or liquid paper would be allowed in any of the exams. Many students were unaware of this new guideline and up to today, some think they had marks deducted as they forgot and used correction tape in their answer booklet. Since it has been a year since this rule was introduced, we suggest that students don't even bring correction tape/fluid along with you into the exam hall. This will prevent any temptation to use correction tape.


I really don't understand, why cannot use arh?

Anyway, coming March & April, all my timetable will be messed up... All my schedules, thus, will all need to be re-arranged again.. Troublesome! I even have some night classes, not alot BUT still have lor... Now, I gotten some momentum on studying already, which is a good but slow sign.. Hahaha.. But I'm still slacking sometimes.. hahaa..

And happy birthday to Kenny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月