Happy 21st Birthday to Xin!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_sgYhEFb5w
In case you guys didn't catch the 1st episode of Dream Chasers by the Project Superstar Finalists... Hahaha...
Had a celebration last night for Huixin's 21st Birthday... I was one of the earliest to reach, as I thought of helping out.. But in the end, I just ended up rotting the time away in her study room, playing with her lappy as our dear Huixin dresses up for her special occasion.. Hahaha..
Her buffet cum BBQ was great! I love the satays & chicken wings especially! Haha.. The satays was quite different from the usual kind, as in it's all meat in one stick.. You usually get some fats inbetween the meats but this one doesn't have, and it's nice, even without the peanut sauce... Haha..
Yesterday turnout was quite an overwhelming strength, especially her secondary school friends.. Haha.. So she was kept very busy taking pictures with others, and the CL group people entertained ourselves with photo-taking as well, BUT without the birthday gal.. hahaha..
And, as I promised to fulfil Huixin's wish of not calling her 'mummy' from now on.. (Can you believe? She actually sacrificed one wish for this.. Hahaha...).. So, I called her 'Xiaohui', an unofficial nick by everyone, and guess what she said? She is NOT used to it.. Hahaha.. But later she added, she will try her best to adapt... -_-"'
Anyway, yesterday's celebration was a huge success, good food, good crowd etc.. Everything was great! Hahaha.. Yup! Shall upload the photos when I got them!
Happy 21st Birthday to Huixin!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home