com...
I haven't gone missing.. Just feel that nothing really to blog about my life currently as I'm preparing for my exams, and limiting myself online time... Another thing is because, can't on my computer for a very long time nowadays, and the back part of the CPU tends to be very hot and give out this electronic smell, not that it never give out before, but I really think it is not too good for me to on the computer for such a long time, breathing in those 'stuffs' in...
Worse, when I on my air-con, the air circulating is recycled 'fumes', so even though my room get warmer with the on-ing of my computer, I tend not to switch on the air con... Hmmm...
Anyway, will have a number of things to blog by the end of this week, since, my weekends this week is packed... Either my events all come and clash together, or they don't come at all.. Sometimes it really makes me wonder whether they co-ordinate to be like that one eh?
And, today stats lecturer is the worst lot of all... Argh! Anyway, that was my last overseas revision class lor, left the local ones, and soon, exams will start pouring in.......




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home