Saturday, April 29, 2006

Louis... Big walk...

I like this picture of Louis the best! Those serious in doing something is the most charming pose... By the way, he's eating ice cream.. This morning, I was reading the entertainment section of the news when I came across a news about him... Well, he has a habit of going for thorough body check ups annually... And recently, his cholestrol level was quite high, and he is seriously lack of zinc, so serious that, if it continue decreasing, it's really fatal... Wah, as I read the report, I was like, crying 2 tissue boxes away... Hahahaa... No lar, kidding... That's a bit too much exaggerated... He needs to take bananas from now on to replenish the zinc... So, he better take care of his health and eat sufficient bananas... (I'm not kidding, bananas does so the trick!Though this news is quite amusing.. Hahahaha..) The world can't afford to lose such a handsome young man so soon... Anyway, I thought of commenting on the Election 2 movie he's starring, but I couldn't find a single poster photo, don't ask me why... But should be getting the VCD instead of going to cinema to catch it... And he's got another new movie with Jackie Chan called Rob-B-Hood (BB Plan) with the Twins member, Charlene... And this photo, seeing he play bowling, see the pose? So professional... I'm like 2 or 3 years deprived of playing bowling... After exams, I'm going to bowl till I go bonkers.. Wahahahahah!!!
Finally, The Newspaper Big Walk 2006 is here again! I've been going for this annual event since 1999, this is my 7th year... It's going to be held at the last time at the National Stadium as National Stadium area is going to develop into some world class sports facilities place, I think...

Oh, updates about my driving... No stalling of car throughout whole lesson! The second time already! But shan't count my eggs before they're hatched... However I think, I'm getting the knack about vertical and parallel parking! Can handle vertical now, just parallel one still need brushes up... If I didn't hit the back poles slightly, that attempt of parallel parking would be a pass... But I think practise and confidence should do the trick! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月