Friday, April 21, 2006

Dopod 818 Pro



My dream phone... Dopod 818 Pro... Well, I wanted a PDA phone for a very long time.. And, actually wanted the O2 XDA II Mini, but I realised there's no WiFi component in the O2, and then, I saw the advertisement on Dopod, and found out that what it has matches what I wanted.. Hehehe.. But then, I went into the singtel shop, it cost S$938.. My heart sank...
Oh, just in case you're wondering why I wanted a PDA phone.. Well, there's no reason actually, I just like the thought of owning one, can or not? Hahaha..
Anyway, the O2 XDA II Mini cost S$688 by the way... Well, my budget was like S$500 & below lor.. I shall see whether the price will drop or not, I got like 4 more months before my current plan expires... Maybe, I'll just settle for O2 XDA II Mini then, if the Dopod's price remains so sky high...And I don't really like to carry a near 1 thousand gadget with me everyday, fearing it being stolen and risking mine & its' safety with me... Haha...
But now there's this new Samsung phone with internal memory of 4GB.. 4 GB leh!!! However, I'll try not to use Samsung phones again lar... Giving me trouble, especially with the keypad and the auto shut down 'function'... Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月