1st time in circuit
Well.. Today happened a lot of things... Let me put it down before I forgot...
Firstly, there was a Statistics Exam in the morning... After that, went for lunch at Macau Express for the super delicious chicken chop baked rice with Huixin... Then went to Tampines to check out some stuffs before heading for my driving lesson...
I entered the circuit for the first time today... Woa... Erm... S course, crank course, steep slope, directional parking.. Everything was quite smooth, at least I didn't hit or mount kerb.. Just a little side story before I leave the circuit, you see, for the S course, you need to 'feel' for the kerb as you can't see where you sitting from the driver's seat... Otherwise quite easy to mount kerb... Then I think my foot was really tired and sore from holding half clutch, and the kerb scratch my instructor's car... Opps! Hehehehehee...
Anyway, while 'shopping' earlier with Huixin, I bought a VCD, Perhaps Love... It was on sale.. The chinese movie which is like the chinese version of Moulin Rouge.. Starring Takeshi, Jacky, Zhou Xun... Wah, Takeshi is one guy that can really melt a gal with his memerising eyes... In the show, the way he looks at Zhou Xun is so 'shen qing'...
And Jacky's vocal, I regret not going to the Snow Wolf Lake (Xue Lang Hu) play when it was showing last year... If Jacky's gonna have a concert in Singapore, I think I should be going.. Anyone joining me?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home