Saturday, May 06, 2006

USB Sushi

Look what I've received... USB Sushis?!?!
A real 'thumb'drive.. Hahahaha...

I was getting slacking, so I decided to come online, do a little mail checking, updating a little bloggie etc... POA really sucks the energy out of me.. Everytime i tried to figure out the damn questions, my brain cells is like almost 3 quarters died on me... It's really mentally taxing after revising for POA...
I watched encore telecast of "Lost 2" from 4.30pm, then went to take nap till 6.30pm.. Then take a bath, have dinner while watching "Parent Trap" till 9.30pm.. Sighz.. 2 more days only and I'm still slacking! This is really bad... But, I'll make up for the time, with all my best...
Ok, 2 days to exams, 19 days to freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月