Top 4 phones in consideration...
Well, these are the top 4 models I want after my current plan expires in 3 months time... I hope the price will drop to a suitable level after 3 months.. *Fingers crossed*...
Dopod & O2 Atom should be the most expensive, and Nokia 6280 is the most affordable one... And, N80 is great, but it's lacking the 'touch-pad' thingy in PDA phones.. Otherwise, I'll get that... Anyway, 3 months can happen a lot of things.. Haha..
Yesterday, had my first paper, accounting... Whatever the results is, I'm glad to say it's finally over.. I was heaving a great sign of relief after the paper, it's really mentally draining..
And I've to say this, my seat number was 1234! What a number so easy to remember! Hahaha.. Next stop, maths, which is tomorrow! Hang on there! Jia you!!!
15 days to freedom...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home