2006 dramas
These are the dramas that TVB will be showing in 2006.. Of which, the first one, really caught my attention... Starring Bobby, Frankie, and a show of forensic stuffs, definitely, first choice in all the 2006 dramas they're showing.. Meanwhile, Le Femme Desperado & Dance of Passion are currently airing in Hong Kong...
Le Femme Desperado talks about women.. And its' air ratings is quite high.. And Dance of Passion is the mega TV drama of the year.. The cast is similar to War & Beauty, with Ada Choi as the new added member and lessing Sheren Tang... The scene is taken in desert, if I didn't watch the preview wrongly... Makes me very warm looking at the setting only.. Hahhhaa..
Yup, for now, these are the 3 top series I wanted to watch this year.. And if you paid attention to the trailer on Channel U, showing all the new varieties shows and dramas, you'll find Triumph Into the Skies & Armed Reaction IV & War & Beauty showing soon.. Hahaha.. In the past, I'd have very much look forward to it but now, I've already seen them all, so haiz... Singapore is so slow in showing TVB dramas, behind at least 2 years from when the drama ended in Hong Kong...
Anyway, today went into the circuit the second time.. Getting the hang of it already... Hahahaa.. I hope I can pass! *Pray hard*...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home