Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Lake House

I also catch the preview of this movie while watching "She's The Man" just now...

Kate: [voice over] Ridiculous. For argument's sake, what day is it there?
Alex: April 14th, 2004.
Kate: No. It's April 14th, 2006.
Alex: It's the same day two years apart.

Alex: [voice over] How's your sunset?
Kate: It's perfect.
Alex: I only wish you were here to share it with me.

Kate: One man I can never meet - him, I would like to give my whole heart to.

How do you hold onto someone you've never met?

Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock are so damn drop dead gorgeous.. hahaha.. What a beautiful yet sad show...

What if you found, the one you were meant for... But you lived 2 years apart?

Showing on 27th July 2006~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月