Chijmes
Had a busy day today... Afternoon, went to find GF for lunch at Far East.. Nice & delicious fried ayam.. Hahah.. After that, walked her back to office and I headed to Kino to kill some time before waiting for YR to accompany me to my dentist appointment at the new location...
After that, headed to Chijmes for a chilled out evening.. But think we were a little too early, almost all shops ain't open yet.. We headed to Hog's Breath Cafe~~
SR, HX & I had this Chicken Dijonnaise.. which I quite regret.. The meat was so tough and un-juicy (if there's a word) aka dry~ I had to gulp down with the ketchup as it was quite tasteless... The nicest thing on this plate would have to be that mashed potato in swirl~ which is beside the corn...
YR had this, and the outcome was almost the same... She didn't finished it in the end...
Joann had the Hog Double Burger, which she think it's quite nice but she didn't finish it due to its large serving... Hmm.. And the beef taste awful with beer...
This was taken there.. A bit stupid that I wasn't in the picture as I took the picture... It slipped off our mind to ask the waitress to take for us.. Grrr... Joann asked me to photoshop myself in.. Diaoz.. I didn't do that lar...
But overall, we had a nice chilled out cum talking cum laughing cum catching up session even though the facilities ain't really that good.. The seat we took was quite small & narrow, butt hurts... And we sit there for like 3 hours? After that walked to Bugis to see see here and there before returning to home sweet home..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home