Monday, June 19, 2006

Twin of Brothers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Now watching the above show, "Twin Of Brothers"... Hahaa.. I watched this show with an anticipating heart in the beginning, but I was bored to tears by the starting of the show cause it shows people vying for this manual.. However, at Episode 10, it changed my mind and I'm totally hooked on this drama.. hahahahaa... So, it was anticipating-bored-hooked... Hmm.. Hahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The twin brothers, Ron & Raymond... Raymond cracked me up sometimes.. Hahahaa...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Raymond & Tavia.. Looks compatible but the ending.. Hmm...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Leila is very pretty in the show.. Hmmm.. Hahaha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She is paired with Ron.. Anyway, now on Episode 14, still got alot more to go, this show has 42 episodes.. Hahahahaa...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the other hand, the latest TVB magazine... Haha.. Hope I can lay my hands on them soon~ Hahahaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月