yest & today
These 2 days, have been quite busy, going out.. hahhaa.. And met up with the same people consecutive for 2 days.. Hahaha..
On Tuesday, went to Ikea with HX & YR for a delicious yummy brunch, after that, brought YR to my optician... She's a demanding customer.. Hahaha.. It's hard to earn her $.. Hahahaa.. So, we were brought from 'today' to 'tomorrow'~ Haha.. We wondered; is there a future or a past? Hahahahaa...
After that, brought them back to Me, Myself & I~ Hahaa.. Had a coaching session from them on Mahjong~ I had initially; beginners' luck, and won 2 rounds.. Then, YR consecutive won 4 rounds from me! The 5th round, she won too, from HX~ Hahahaa.. Lucky we play for fun only.. And quite funny, the whole process.. Hahahaha... Had fun laughing~~
Today, I had my morning dosage of badminton, rest abit before heading out to meet YR for retail therapy, and on the way, by the way, with a bit of delibrate purpose, went Bugis to find HX.. Hahahahaha.. YR bought quite alot of things.. Hahahahaha... After that, we went to collect her spectacles, on the way there, I saw that Superband contestant, one of the member from Soul, think he called Awi ba.. Hahahaa... Hmm.. YR heck care, as she fettish CSS people.... Haiz.. Hahahaha...
And, decide to change template to normal one.. Going back to plain-ness... As I received feedback that my blog is quite hard to navigate, and the irritating shaking thingy, and my blog can't be viewed on Firefox ... Yar.. Hahaha...
Looking forward to this Friday... hahaha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home