Saturday, June 24, 2006

Chalet~

Woa... Yesterday, I had a chalet at downtown, for what reasons, I won't waste my breathe and explain again lar... But anyway, I called along CL Peeps, but only YR & HX are able to make it...

So, we meet around 3pm, and proceed in the chalet with stuffs bought at White Sands... I was given complimentary tickets of either Wild Wild Wet or Escape Theme Park.. We chose Escape Theme Park... We went to queue for Go-Kart Beginners Ride first... As HX wasn't confident handling the wheel, she sat as a passenger in my Go-Kart... I am a safe driver.. Hehehe.. At least I slow down when going down slope... As we were odd number, I sat as a passenger the second round with YR...

I was nearly scared out of my wits... Diaoz.. She sped so fast, and I was *sweating*... Down the slope, she step on gas... Then the Go-Kart was speeding down... Haiz... Really *Sweats*... Even HX, as a onlooker, can see how fast YR drove... She could see how nervous I was.. Hahaha... To be honest, I'll have phobia on sitting in the car YR's driving.. I was literally "Ahhhhhhhhh-ing" all the way... For sound effect, and I was quite shaken.. Hahahaa...

The second one, was Viking... That was YR's first time in it.. And the whole process was so funny.. Hahaa.. I was laughing so much that I can't breathe.. Hahhahahaa... YR even teared.. Opps! But it was really MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... Yeah, I'm mean but I can't resist teasing about it.. Hahahahaha... And YR says she rather see a ghost than to take the ride again.. The most funniest blabbing I ever heard.. Hahahaa!!

The third one, HX & I decided to play the Wet & Wild.. YR chickened out last minute.. Haha.. No lar, the real reason was she don't like the feeling of being wet... Haha... Hmm.. Actually, we think Viking more 'frightening' than Wet & Wild.. Hahahaa..

The fourth stop, Daytona Go-Kart, the individual one... YR went to queue first as she didn't play the Wet & Wild.. YR really like driving fast.. Hahahaha...

The fifth stop, Family Coaster.. YR suggested this.. Haha.. But, 真的很好笑~ (So hilarious!)...

The sixth stop, Flipper.. Something like Dance Dance Revolution.. Swing swing till wanna throw you out type.. hahaha...

The seventh stop, Haunted House, this one, HX decided to give up.. Hmm.. Hahha.. We were tramatised by the 3 school gals, as they keep grabbing YR's arms, stepping on her and mine toes.. and screaming and screaming and screaming... Hahhaahaa...

After that, went back to our chalet, take a bath, then have dinner... We didn't have BBQ, cause it's be quite troublesome, and it was raining as well...

Spent the night away playing movies and Mahjong... Hahhaaha.. YR consecutive won 7 rounds... Haiz.. I think my tiles blessed her.. Wahahahaahaha!!! Played till like 6 sth in the morning... A night with 2Ms, Movies & Mahjong... And I was the earliest to wake up as usual... Disturbing them with uhm, some actions.. Hahaha...

And last night, HX & me got to know alot of YR's unknown personalities.. Muahahahaha!!! Realised quite alot of things... Hmmm.. A night of fulfilling fun & get to know each other sessions.. With YR, you really get to laugh alot of things, silly things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月