Central Shopping Mall~
Nope nope, I didn't went into MOS just now, I just walked past it when seeing a vast amount of "bull-ed" logo-ed sports cars parked near the entrance... I think the whole of Singapore owners of this car gathered there... I mean, how many people in Singapore can afford this?
In case you don't get the 'bull-ed' logo, it's Lamborghini~ Ladies & gentlemen, it's L-A-M-B-O-R-G-H-I-N-I, ok?
Which is the most expensive car in this Earth, worth at least half a million, you know what you can do with half a million? You can get condo-s, an apartment! I rather spend the $ on an apartment rather than a 2-seater car that I might not even be comfortable in seating in...
In case anyone of you think I'm 吃不到葡萄,說葡萄痠 type of person, let me announce that I've a bit of 小空間, which means I get terrified enclosed in a too small area... Haha...
Oh, I just think it's nice, I don't think I saw any this type of Lambor~ But I think it's nice.. Haha..
Went Central, the super big shopping mall that was not even open yet, for dinner just now, but the extremely secluded Waraku, (And I mean really secluded, the whole of 3rd floor, only this restaurant was open, with the rest either retail or not even renovated yet), was so damn crowded with people..
Imagine the mall wasn't open yet, the renovations all going on, with a restaurant full crowd, this shows how popular is Waraku.. Shall bring you guys someday arh.. =D
Anyway, went Kopitiam food court in the end... Had the mango ice for dessert.. Not bad not bad BUT it was bloody expensive~ And I think not really worth the $... Hahaha...
And one last thing, I know 吳尊 is very 帥~ All the people around me is crazy over this guy, which I think he's really 真的很帥... But.. =speechless= Hahaa...
On another note, Louis & 奶茶 was in Singapore just now, Plaze Singapura to be exact just now to promote their new movie, Happy Birthday... A pity I couldn's make it but I was contented enough to catch him once before already... 幸福的滿足~~~ Hahahahaa... =D
Added on 12.29am, I think 小豬和大S new show, 轉角遇到愛,not bad... Quite recommended.. And yes I know, 花樣少男少女 is nice too! Hahahaaa... -D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home