Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Day out with Mummy Huixin~

Phew~ What a day~ Whole day was spent with Huixin~

Met her in the morning to go KBox. (OK, I was late, because I spend time typing the previous entry~) weekend, alot of people~ Queued up... We attacked Jay's songs mostly~ Cool~ I couldn't done that with Geok Fang & Zebin~ Haha... Oh, I also sang a bit of Daniel Chan's songs... Then Huixin says it's very retro feeling... Anyway, the lunch today was soya chicken, damn salty~

After that, we went to walk around TM & CS~ Introducing the various changes of the area~ Then, the open space had some carnival going on, there's this tent, inside got this white horse... Then, we took some pictures of it~ Hehe...

After that, we went over to East Point because Huixin wants to go over Pet Safari to see some hamsters, doggies~ And the puppies were so so so cute~ But too hyper active, can't be still to take photos of it... Haha... Then I went to buy a pair of slippers from BATA because my sandals were spoilt~ Then actually want to go arcade to play "Virtua Cop" but too bad, the scanner was not in use, so we played "Air Hockey", the score was 6-nil~ Huixin, brush up your skills, ok? Haha...

After that, we went to have dinner at the food court, after that went to buy sandals at Sportslink~ I bought 2 footwears at one go today, a fortune spent... Then after that, Huixin followed me home to pick up some VCDs...

Then, we lingered around at my house for around an hour or so, I sent her to the interchange after that, because she wasn't familiar how to get to there from my place~ Yup, that's about all what happened today~ If I missed out anything, Huixin, give me a tag~ *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月