Friday, March 25, 2005

A tiring day~

Ooh~ What a tiring day~ Actually, yesterday night I was comtemplating whether I should go down to SIM for registration... I decided to apply it online, I thought I just need to send over some documents, then, done~ But in the end, when I did the registration this morning, I realized they need to certified the Certificates personally, so, I had to go down there~ I went down with Liying (uhm~ because actually we arranged to go to watch Miss Congenality 2 this afternoon) ...

And, I saw Huixin with her friend~ Then, Huixin let me go first, because we got a movie to catch back in Tampines~ But in the end, we didn't managed to make it... Nevertheless, we tentatively put on next Wednesday~ Then I accompany her to buy some baby stuffs, because, her lecturer just gave birth to a baby girl~ Then after buying, we went for an early dinner~

We still had time, so we went Laser Flair, I was so amazed by the small mini screen... Anyway, I was delibrately avoiding Poh Kim, because I don't want to see any VCDs, got tempted, then spend fortune again. But, Liying say, we must face our fears & temptations, so, off we went~ Then what a surprise!!

The Armed Reaction IV was on sale, $14.90 per box, ok, it's damn cheap~ I bought all 4 boxes, I'm going to be addicted once again~ Haha... Then Liying said, this's your reward for facing your fears~ Haha...

Oh, by the way, I got no more free MMS! This promotion just for 3 months~ No wonder I got a shock for my bill this month~ So peeps! Don't ask me to MMS anymore!

I watched "Hitch" with Liying yesterday~ Well, a nice show...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月