Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A mixture of feelings~

Hmm... What a headache! The SIM application's going to end this end of Mar, if I want to enrol in, I must reach a decision, very fast~ Sighz...

Anyway, I took a different route home today, I regretted it~ Take such a long time. MRT's more efficient~

April's going to be a fantastic month, of all the TV shows, haha~ Got Takuya Kimura's Good Luck (Meng Xiang Qi Fei), got Gallen & Jessica Hsuan's Golden Faith (Liu Jing Sui Yue)... I guess, I'll be addicted to TV, once again.. Haha... And, Energy's album is going to be released soon, because, they're coming for NKF event, in mid of April... Woo Hoo!

I thought I wasn't really into them anymore, after all, haven't seen them since National Day last year, around 7 months... Wonder how they have changed~ haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月