Don't waste, yet, don't insist~
Hmm... after rotting at home for almost a week, feeding my eyes & my mind with the VCDs, I guess, it's time to snap out of it! But, I was thinking, how much would it cost for a portable VCD player with a screen & portable TV, 2 in 1 together? Or, is there a product like this in the first place? If there is, and the price isn't unreasonable, I think a highly possibility, I'll get it~ Hee...
Anyway, I went back to work today~ And, what a surprise I get when I stepped into the room~ Alice's back!! Haha... Well, I've been like a mute, ever since Priya left, seems like 18th Feb~ Sighz... So, I was quite glad to see her... At last! A lunch companion, to chat with... Haha~ She's definitely a little bonkers today, making stupid & silly jokes, laughing till her whole face turns really red~ Haha...
Then, because I had tuition this evening, how could I let her go after work? So, I asked her along for dinner, and we had Hong Kong Mee...We both had a real satisfying & fulfilling meal~ This hawker stall is I always patronise after felling in love with... uhm... the pork fillet rice~ Mind you, the standard of this stall does not necessarily beneath those restaurants~ Well, for a gourmet, like me... Haha... I love good food, though I try not to waste unnecessarily~
But people, get this clear~ Your food is NOT going to africa or some third world country if you can't finished it, so, please don't force yourself to gobble everything if it's really nasty~ That's my point. But thinking how hard those farmers work, every grain of rice is precious, Ok... So, the conclusion is, is contradicting. Depending you look at which angle~ And quote from Vic Chou from F4, from the show, "Pin Qiong Gui Gong Zi", on every grain of rice, there live 7 types of fairies~ So, cherish, people!
By the way, I think this entry abit out of point BUT, this's YOURS TRULY BLOG! What can you do? Muahahahaha~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home