Sunday, March 27, 2005

A day with loo breaks the most~

Let's talk about medicine today~ I had diarrheoa since yesterday~ But, mine wasn't that serious till my knees were falling weak... Then, my mum ask me to eat the "Po Zai Wan" (Some chinese medicine), eeks, taste typical chinese traditional medicine, I think first time I ever eat that~ And perhaps the last time~

But didn't really help, the stomach still lingers a bit of once a few moments pain~ This morning, I had enough, and took the Western medicine... I'm not sure whether is that amazing or some "deity pills" commonly known as "Xian Dan", the pain just go away instantly~ Hmm... Here am I, blogging...

Ok, Newspaper BIG Walk's coming this May, 22th~ So, make yourself free on that day, especially to Geok Fang *wink wink*~

Then, meeting Huixin later to KBox... She specially comes down from west to east~ Great sacrifice... Haha... Hope we'll have a great time later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月