Great Weekend~
Yesterday, went cycling with Zebin~ Met her at Mrt Station, after that brought her to my house to put down stuffs, then went to S11 foodcourt to have lunch... The ex prime-mart, second level got this renting store to rent VCDs... Haha... $2.50 per 2 discs... Hmm...
Anyway, then we took bus 3 to Downtown, I can finally understand Geok Fang's agony & reluctance to take bus 3, because the bus is like crawling.. I'm so damn pissed.. haha... Ok, Geok Fang, I promise not to force you to take bus 3 again.. hehe.. =p
Ok, then we went to rent the bikes for 2 hours, because it's more worth it, 1 hour 6 bucks, 2 hours 10 bucks... Then I discovered a cycling path which I never went into my whole life... Haha.. What a discovery, hehe... It's really quite surprising that the route we take... And, yesterday's weather was perfect, though it's gloomy & cloudy, it didn't rain the whole of the duration when we were cycling.. Haha... It's neither too warm or raining... Oh, forgot to mention that the "Kids' Kampong" was removed... =Sad=... And though it was a weekend yesterday, there weren't really alot of people... Perhaps due to the Kampong being removed...
After cycling, we went to my fave hangout at Downtown, Tea Valley... Tried their "Honey Grazed Chicken Chop Rice", and dumplings... Yummy.. Didn't ate the "Crispy Salted Chicken" though, thought of having a slight change.. Hehe...
After having an early dinner, we walked back to Tampines, yes, we WALKED back... The weather was perfect, not too humid nor warm... We walked the Park Connector... The park connector is huge & long, inside got this big big fish pond, then we stood behind this 2 uncles, within seconds, the 2 of them caught 3 huge fishes together, mind you, they're really huge.. haha... Then we also walked the longest slope bridge in Singapore.. Haha... After that, reached Sun Plaza Park... Went to Yanting's house to collect some VCDs as well...
Then, brought Zebin to the TM & CS, to see the transformations these shopping malls undergoes... Then I take my hat off her, she never heard of "Roti Boy", OMG! Haha... ok, then we went into Poh Kim, finally bought my "A Step Into The Past" VCDs... Yeah~
Finally, brought "Roti Boy" and made our way to my house... She wanted to see DIF III VCDs, so I showed her some exciting episodes... Because DIF series is my fave series of all time, so I won't lend out.. Hehe.. Sorry la.. I'll lend you guys others, ok? hehe..
Today didn't go out, and I finally finished my "Triump In The Skies"... So touching.. their bond was strong.. Francis Ng, Wu Zhen Yu is really a good actor! haha. Oh, Zebin lended my "Return Of The Cuckoo" (Au Men Jie) & "The Outsiders" (Dou Yu), whereas I lended her Armed Reaction IV.. We're going to have a busy VCDs watching session.. Haha...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home