Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Don't ever enter Tamp KBox again!

This morning, went Tampines KBox with Yanbing, Geok Fang joined us last minute... I swear I won't go Tampines KBox again, unless I got no other choice!!! The attitude was so bad!!! Normally when you enter the room, they'll ask you what you wanna drink, right? Nope, they didn't asked, because we have to go to the room ourselves.. Apparantly, there was a misunderstanding, the previous group went into our room, we got the bigger room, with 2 Tvs, 1 BIG, 1 small~ for about 5 people and above.. Haha...

I had to make 2 calls to ask for our drinks, and nope, the drinks didn't came again, then me & Geok Fang went out to ask that guy who registered us, then he said he'd check, I told him I called twice and they say they'd check, then his attitude, "Ok, I check it out for you then I bring personally to you, can?" What siah! They should sack him! Idiot! Won't let him spoil our mood, the outlet at Parkway was so much better~ Hmpf!

Then the lunch, you know what time they send in? 2pm lor!!! What the!!!! They want to let us thristy to death & starve to death! Argh~ So screwed up in their system! Never mind, we sang till nearly 3pm... Haha... Oh, lunch was Nasi Briyani for me, Nasi Lemak for the others~ Ok, it's too spicy for me~ I was running out of lemon tea, and because it's too spicy, and so I made some 'gestures', that was a mistake! I'm going to be haunted by Geok Fang le... My reputation is gone liaoz~~ I no more 'face' to carry on... She's going to tell every of our common friend... "Wo3 wan2 le4~"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月