Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What happened today was...

Yesterday was Mothers' Day, so the whole family went to Phin's Steakhouse, and finished the dinner with a waffle ice cream at Gelare... After that, went to TM to walk around when I came across Evelyn... This gal was actually so coincidentally serving my mum.. Haha... So we bought the stuffs from her... Hehe...

Today, I closed another 2 deals... But whether this commision will be given to me, depends on whether the sales in charge wanna put their name or mine... But, I'm open towards this.. Doesn't really matter...

Anyway, did something crazy today... Went all the way to Tanjong Pagar for lunch with Joann, Sirong & Han Chuan... Haha.. That was a long lunch.. Haha... It was an impromptu decision... Was pondering whether have to lunch alone, so when Joann asked me whether wanna join them, I agreed immediately.. Haha... Had "Lor Mee"... and finishing it with a longan drink, treated by Han Chuan.. Thanks! After that, I took a cab back to company.. Hehe...

Tomorrow going to 85 market to eat stingray with mummy Huixin & Joann.. haha.. Looking forward to it... Lalala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月