Monday, May 23, 2005

Steamboat, Big Walk, My New Com!

Yesterday, went to Wenning's house for the arranged steamboat outing~ Hehe.. Met at Tampines to get the food~ Then, they didn't appreciate my choice of food.. *sniff*... After that took a bus to Wenning's place~

Wah, her house big big, got 3 storeys, plus basement... haha... When we reached her place was like 5pm only~ so we played XBox games, but the others' weren't as interested as me.. haha.. After that, went to surf net lor, uhm, Macintosh really hard to use, so confusing~ hehe..

Then, the rest went to cook spaghetti, while I continued surfing the net, it's not that I don't want to help, it's because "Many cooks spoilt the broth", so I'm very considerate.. Haha... ok, i 'buay hell bai, BHB'... hahha....

Ok, finally, the steamboat was ready.. But still none of them appreciate my 'yu jiao' & the other steamboat frequent food, the one like a tube, with hole in the middle, abit brown one? hahaa... it's ok if you don't know, they know can already... And, I finished all that I bought... haha... no leftovers~ =glutton= And I did my part, by being a prawn peeler~ haha... like my forte siah~~ haha~

Then we sat down and watch SCV, the Cai Kang Yong & Xiao S is damn funny, 2 variety shows we watched got both of them, the other is "Here Comes Kang Xi"... The Hsu Chun Mei's boyfriend was the guest~ and it's so so so damn funny~ hahahahahaha.... Ok, then after that, it's about time to go home, otherwise, Yurong will miss her last train home~

Let's talk about today, woke up early in the morning for our annually, "Big Walk". This year real pathetic, only me, JM, Yeeling, then Geok Fang cannot make it, so she sent her representative, Zhen Zhen, her cousin to go along~ hahha... But this year Big Walk not 'shuang', had blisters on my feet, due to the friction between my ankle part & the sports shoes...3 on the left, 2 on the right foot~ Wore too low the ankle socks... Damn pain... =( Especially in contact with water, super duper pain)... So now, I walked, one leg hobbing the other~~...

After Big Walk, I came back home & took a rest, after that, went out again to Best Denki to order my Acer Aspire T600~ haha.. then they having promo, just 1 dollar extra, you'll get Canon printer + scanner + Kingston 256Mb Thumbdrive~ Then if you don't want the printer, you can trade in for a better printer, that can print on CDs itself~ Might as well up to another better quality one, by paying 99 bucks for the printer, and 1 dollar for the scanner & thumbdrive~ So together 100 bucks~ ehheeee... Got the promos things today, my new computer arrving on this coming Thursday~ I'm finally changing computer~ Wait for me, peeps~ hahahahaa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月