Saturday, May 07, 2005

Conversation with customer~

Today, I received another call by reseller... Let's call him Mr P~ The conversation was somesort like this...

Mr P: Hi, can I check whether is the promotions on ThinkPad still on?
Me: Yes, it is...
Mr P: What about the availability of stocks?
Me: Hold on, I checked it out for you *fumbling with the Impulse, checking*. Yes, we still have stocks for that particular model~
Mr P: Can I know that brand of the free gift? (On promo, so got free gift -> Name Card Scanner)
Me: Sorry, I'm not really sure~
Mr P: Then can I upgrade to Microsoft 2000 Standard?
Me: Uhm... I'm not sure about it, let me double check with my PM...
*Walked over and asked PM*
PM to me: Oh, there's no more scanners left that's bundled with the model...
Me: (Conveying message to Mr P)
Mr P: Like that arh, then how?
Me: uhm... uhm... uhm... (trying to force a laugh and scrap it through)
Mr P: How about giving me another free gift, like adapter? (This adapter is a free gift is for another model)
Me: uhm... uhm.. maybe I'll check it with my PM again, please hold on...
*Walked over 2nd time*
PM decides to talk to Mr P himself...

PM: Sorry Sir, we can't give you the adaptor, because it's bundled with this particular model, if I give you the adapter, then I'll have 1 less adaptor for my model, then how I sell?
Mr P: Try lah... (I can't hear what he says, so I guess)
PM: Ok, how about a thumb drive?
Mr P: ..... (I really can't figure what he says)
PM: *burst out laughing*...
Me: ?!?!?!!?! ........

Then Mr P carried on asking about credit limit, which's none of my business, so my PM carried on with Mr P... Case closed...

Hello? I'm just a temp staff, please don't ask me stupid questions like got another free gift, because basically I can't make the decision... Why these people, fully well aware that my position, like to test my reaction on different issues?! Argh... Anyway, Mr P wasn't unpolite la, just wanna clarify things... Actually, wanna put up the email that Mr J wrote.. But on 2nd thoughts, I shouldn't do that, like divulging too much...

Ok, had lunch at nearby JTC... When going back, the rain gets heavier, and my shirt & pants are soaked, especially the shoes... Grr... I'd be lucky if I don't catch a cold~

Oh, think Weilin coming back on Monday to help out again, the whole marketing department was shifted to 2 and a half floor, aka 2M... Why is it 2 and a half floor? Because they only moved down half a level.. Yes, my company is weird, with MD knocking off at 2.30pm today~ Haiz... My MD very 'eng' (free), can read newspapers, walking around to pass prints to sales person~ So envious.. Haha...

And yes, to CL peeps if you're reading this, Wenning's steamboat will be held on 21st May, at her house, so make yourself free~ (To Wenning: nah, announcement made~ hehe)

Now watching "Beautiful Illusions", so Fann Wong faked split personality to revenge on Thomas Ong... No wonder...The audience were like critiscing this story is too imaginative... So, there's a reason.. Now I can understand the show le, though I didn't watch every episode.. Haha...

Last but not least, Happy Birthday, Sandy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月