Yesterday
Yesterday, I didn't have tuition with Eak... Because his exams were nearly over... Then he didn't needed me until school reopens in June... So, my weekends are free!!! Haha...
So, I went to Yanting's house to catch my unfinished Korean variety show... It's really funny.. Well, don't wanna bored you guys with the details but... Then Yanting infested my mind with Shinhwa, completely... It's all Shinhwa, Shinhwa and more Shinhwa~~~ I like Dong Wan... Oh my God, he's so good-looking and got a great voice... I like the dance steps of "Brand New", their latest release... Hehe... Then Eric also very 'man'... Lalalalaa... haha.. Yanting like Hye Sung & Junjin.. Well, Junjin also very macho.. But they must be short hair, long hair don't really suits them....
Shinhwa's members are Hye Sung, Dong Wan, Min Woo, Eric, Junjin & Andy... Haha... My favorites are Dong Wan, Junjin & Eric... Hehe... Their Brand New's really nice.. shall put it up as the next blog song! Haha... And the videos Yanting showed me, all crystal clear, like watching 'live', even clearer than watching TV... hahahaaha....
Ok, about "Triump In The Skies", I'm coming to an end soon... Now at disc 34... Never let me disappointed, really a very nice show.. Haha... Their acting skills' really good.. Wanna talk about Michelle Yip's role as Zita... Her cantonese sounds like true Hong Konger, yet her Chinese is like typical china female, then her English, sounds so slang as well... She's effectively trilingual lor.. I'm impressed... Hahahaha... Pondering where she's really from, China? Hong Kong? haha.. it's hard to hear a person effectively trilingual in these 3 languages... Haha.. if you know how Hong Kongers speak Chinese with this accent, cannot escape one.. But she don't have... Haha..
And Ron too, the one playing Issac, now I know why I find him so eye candy.. He's handpicked by Louis Koo... Ron's actually a dancer for Louis, then Louis sees his potential, and brought him in the acting world... Haha... Ron's background is similar to Aaron
Happy Mothers' Day!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home