Energy Day 2~
Wake up feeling as if never slept a wink last night... Anyway, continue with my day 2 of chasing Energy~
Met Yanting & Liying around 4pm to go down Ngee Ann Civics Plaza for a concert for 22nd anniversary of YES 933~ Energy was the last guest to appear, at around 2230... FIR was the first one, then Zhang Dong Liang, then Cai Chun Jia, Tanya, JJ Lin... JJ sang the "From Zero to Hero" main theme, it's awesome... Because this track wasn't included in his latest album...
Then Energy's ONLY performance of their dance hit, "Tian Yu Di"... Why I said only? Because yesterday at autograph session, they just sang a song, "Yan Lei De Wei Dao" then started their autographing~ Today, when they were on PSC show, they also sang that, LIVE!! (Just watched it on recorded tape because I was at Ngee Ann), live performance was really awesome!!! Vocals of Shuwei was great but Edy's strongest~ So, at Ngee Ann, that was their only dancing performance!!!
The "Tian Yu Di" dancing was comprises a lot of swinging, and arms and butt coordination, especially the "nu-ing" of the butt... If Edy were to dance that, the pressure on his back would be very great... Hmm.. dance was composed by Milk leh.. haha... After "Tian Yu Di", they sang "Di Er Ci Ai Shang Ni" (Loving you 2nd time)... Long long time never hear them singing this song le...
And, I'm sad and reluctant to announce that I won't be going for their handshake session tommorrow at Lot 1... My original purpose is just to see them without handshake (because you need another UN-autographed album to do that, but I don't intend to buy as well)... But tommorrow will be having lunch with family to celebrate sis's birthday~ Only LUNCH, dinner cannot!!! (Don't ask me why) So, I'd have to give the 11am 'seeing them' handshake session a miss~ haiz... So my chasing of Energy ends here~
ENERGY, I shall see you guys at the "Goodbye Singapore Concert" on July 9th 2005! That'd be a very memorable night for Energy's Members (Shuwei, Milk, Kunda, Edy) & all Energy fans~
By the way, Happy Birthday to you, Yeeling!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home