Half an hour lunch only... =(
I never had lunch for half an hour before~ My lunch break was at the range of 1 hour to 2hours~ Today is my last day, I should have 2 hours of lunch break lor! Cause my lunch kaki need to finish her report... So we went to the nearby JTC to settle lunch...
Had fish slice soup, the fisk is remakably similar to Pelican House's 'Yu Pian Mee Fen'~ The fish slice, was 90% similar, just the size and the soup base.. Haha..
And I also bought some curry puffs~ As those who know me, I don't take spicy stuffs very often, so my tolerance, is close to zero.. Do you know how spicy this curry puff is?!?! I drowned a bottle of plain water down lor, and perspiring, note that my office is air-conditioned~ I never buy from there again... =Burning=
Will be back with more updates if there's anything happening.. Haha... 4 more hours and counting down~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home