Friday, June 24, 2005

Pampering~

This's what I come out with at office, with nothing much to do~ All of them are my personal thinking, copyrighted, don't leech, or else I'll sue you! Hmpf!

This's the draft of the proposal I'm presenting to you on pampering people.
1) Be submissive, ie, everything I say, you do~
2) Be humble, ie, cannot say I I I, must say, "Your pamper-er (if there's such a word)" blah blah blah~
3) Be forgiving, ie, cannot be angry or piss or bu shuang~
4) Be smart, ie, must give clever & witty ideas once I ran out of it~
5) Be responsible, ie, it's a full time, life time responsibility~
6) Be tactful, ie, even though it's ugly, must say it in a concealing way~
7) Be brave, ie, sometimes need to fend off disgusting characters~
8) Be believing, ie, must believe in all I said
9) Be supportive, ie, must encourage when I fall, must celebrate when I succeed~
10) Be understanding, ie, must understand your time is my time BUT my time is not your time~


Haha... If you're agreeable, please print a copy, and tag me, I'll direct you where to send this page to.. wahaha!!! Ok, I'm bored, as you all can see~ Haiz...

I've sent the above email to Weilin, here's what she replies, with her permission of course!

"Dear Delia,
I guess I have to reject this proposal, though I must say that it is impressive that u can think of so much in such a short time, I presume u must b really bored to tears, yeah? The reason why I declined this proposal is simple! Because it's beyond any HUMAN nature to accept the above conditions��.hee��.if you were able to get hold of someone so Great & Noble and understanding, I would also want to be the pamper -ee and not a pamper - er����"


-_-"' (this's me after reading her reply~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月