Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Energy Craze~

Energy is coming this Saturday, 9th July 2005, to have their second concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium~ And they're having another autograph session at Bishan Junction 8 on 10th July, 4pm~ Don't think getting another album, but if got time, will definitely go and see them~ After all, Edy's officially taking a break and leaving the band temporarily after that~

Hmm, looking back~ ok, shall not bored you all with Energy stuffs, just know that I liked them alot, and have done things I've never done for any celebrities~ Though I've always been a fan of some celebs or others, the ones that truly ignite the inner flame, was Energy~ I went for their autograph session at least once everytime they come, bought my first concert ticket (the earlier ones were either I won one, or complimentary one, or bought at a much cheaper price, hehe, *winked* at Geok Fang...), full amount ones, only spent on

1) Energy Power Concert 2003
2) Jay Chou Incomparable to Jay 2004
3) Energy "Goodbye" Singapore 2005

So yup! There you have~ Energy, shall see your wonderous performance on this coming Saturaday! All the way~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Currently Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Scavengers Paradise 同撈同煲

Re-Watching:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The White Flame 紅衣手記

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Golden Faith 流金歲月